Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Monday 22 March 2010

Terrified...

Often I avoid the issue. I skirt around it, change the topic or ramble about other things - see my previous post for "other things".

I shall come to the point. I am writing this because I find myself in a place where I am terrified. I do not tend to let my weaknesses show very often, I rarely cry and I rarely allow myself to feel scared or lonely. I can't stop any of it at the moment.

I am scared of the following:
1. A necessary operation in two days time
2. Recuperating after said operation whilst looking after a two year old - how does that work?
3. Finishing all of the work I need to get finished before said operation
4. Getting hurt - and I deleted the rest of it because I can't find the words at the moment.

I am lonely because of a lot of reasons.

On the plus side, the Ginger Poodle is curled up next to me, snoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home