Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Bloody men...

Men, grrrr they are driving me nuts - where are all the nice, available, cool, cute guys? I'm an attractive, fun, nice person - all I want is someone who excites me, someone with whom I have chemsitry, someone who I want to spend my time with. Is this too much to ask?

Ok, here's the update on the guys:

Guy number 3 is way too soft for me! He's texting me all the time, wants to cuddle up on the sofa and it's everything I can do to kick him out of my house when he comes round - I need to get rid of him and quickly.

Guy number 2 is still just a bit dull and bit "nice".

On the plus side, I get to see him tomorrow. Is this a plus side? I can't be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home