Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Procrastination...

What I should be doing right now is working, yet I find myself strangely drawn to posting - again. What is with this blog lark, it gets rather addictive. Why do you think that is? I wonder if anyone is actually reading this, if you do, please leave me a comment, I'd be interested to know.

I had a conversation with my boss today about a potential change in job role, it's something that I am quite excited about, there's a strong possibility that nothing will come of it, but you never know.

The only problem I have is that I have a serious ulterior motive for wanting to change jobs. I have spoken to a few very trusted people about this potential change, and one not so trusted person; but given that this will affect him I kinda had to talk to him about it. All of the reasons I have given to those few that I have spoken to remain very true, however I have told no one about my ulterior motive which is probably why I feel compelled to post tonight.

On the plus side, the possibility of this new role is exciting, challenging and I will back to doing what I love, developing people with potential. That's not to say the team I have at the moment don't have potential, just that I have done all I can with them and they don't need me anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home