Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Monday 26 April 2010

Something I found...

I was just doing my normal trick, after I finish posting, of clicking on next blog. I do this to see if anything inspires me, catches my attention, makes me click follow on someone elses work. I found this and it encapsulates how I am feeling this evening about Guy Number 1:

"But I thought when we heard the blues, and smoked on my terrace we were creating memories? Memories that you would miss eventually, maybe?
I have been accused of exaggerating a connection a little bit, only because I tend to get too involved. But are you telling me that those memories we had for over 8 months don't come back to you every now and then?

I don't speak from a lovesick viewpoint. I am talking about a pure connections. About having a good time, with a special friend. It's not too great when what you perceive as special seems a bit evaporated, especially when it seems like you're the only one who holds those memories at a treasured place.

I might not be able to make those memories again, maybe a part of my faith in friendship has gone. But to have some parts cut out with a knife, and not even thrown away, but placed in front of nonchalance, can be a bit hurtful.

Is friendship a figment of my imagination?"

On the plus side, these are not my words so I don't to think of a "plus side" to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home