Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

If anyone actually ever reads this and/or follows it, you will notice I have removed a lot of posts/parts of posts. Sorry - it probably doesn't scan well or make a lot of sense now. Now I've done it I'm actually feeling like I shouldn't have, for no other reason than it would have made interesting/pathetic reading in time to come and also, would have reminded me why I will NEVER EVER go back.

But this is what is known as cleansing.

I absolutely flat refuse to go into anymore detail, I will not waste my words, other than to say that right now what I feel is hatred. Oh that, and vengeful.

What I wouldn't give for everyone just to know the truth now - mainly those that deserve to know it.

I can't, and not for any misplaced loyalty, which was the reason beforehand, but now it's because I won't take the risk it would be for me personally - when that risk has passed maybe I'll reassess my position on this. I'll always have this hold now, and that is a position of strength. Welcome to knowing the darker side of me.

Who will know the truth, my friends, two already do. I will not have ANYONE hurt my friends.

On the plus side, now I'm fucking angry - it's a damn site better than being upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home