Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Saturday 1 May 2010

Apologies...

"In our darkest moments we all need someone who will listen. Some turn to friendly professionals, a few rely on those who are older and wiser, others seek out someone who knows what they're going through, but for most of us, nothing is quite so therapeutic as a good long talk with a few old friends"

I've hurt one of my friends. The friend hurt me first but I did something that I try my hardest not to do, I lashed out and retaliated. I thought that doing so would make me feel better, take away my hurt, I was wrong.

And I'm sorry.

On the plus side, to err is human, forgive divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home