Lindsay on life, love and being a single Mum

Something of a diary for a girl who has never been very good at keeping diaries.

Monday 3 May 2010

Temptation...

I've always said that I don't date guys that have girlfriends, my morals are being sorely tempted this weekend though.

Someone from my past has been in touch, someone, it is safe to say, that I have always had a soft spot for. I've known him for years, and he is absolutely and completely gorgeous - he's one of those people you look at and think "yep, I'm batting out of my league here"!!!! He was without doubt, the high school "hunk" - think Freddie Prinz Jnr in She's All That - he was that guy for my secondary school -all the guys wanted to be him and all the girls wanted him! Having said that, school was 13 years ago now.

We used to have a bit of a casual thing going on a long time ago, nothing major, we'd see each other out most Friday and Saturday nights and always end up spending the evening and night together, that was about the extent of it though. Just fun, no strings attached fun.

He's been in touch again on Facebook - I swear Facebook is the new match.com, the amount of people that have been interested since announcing my single status is quite astonishing!!! God only knows why!! Anyway, he wants, actually god knows what he wants, since he has a long term girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't approve!

Like I say, it's testing my morals, but I've told him I don't see guys that have girlfriends.

It's a tough call though, I really and genuinely don't see guys that have girlfriends, it's a recipe for disaster - as proved by my life back in December last year! And I don't have casual sex, I used to when I was younger and life was simpler, but I don't anymore.

On the plus side, he said in that case I should pop over just for a catch up, that it would be good to catch up with each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home